We cannot bring the Greek summer to the UK but we can definitely bring a taste of it... So, next time the sun is out and the air is warm get your shakers out... Cocktail time is calling!
Share your cocktail pictures with @grektea on Instagram and tag #HeavenlyMade so we can include them in our feed. The picture that receives the most likes before the end of July will be the winner and will get a GREK peppermint tea on us (sorry, UK only)!
- A shaker
- A strainer
- Cocktail glass
- 50ml Mastiha liqueur (available to buy in the UK, also available on Amazon)
- 30ml fresh lime juice
- 40ml GREK peppermint tea (the best or nothing, right?)
- 25ml Orgeat syrup
- 15ml liqueur orange (Triple sec or Cointreau)
How to Prepare
- Chill your glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice)
- Put lots of ice and all of the ingredients into a shaker, then shake hard for about 30 seconds to chill the liquid really well
- Double strain the mix into the glass
- Garnish with a slice of lime and fresh mint